Massage is used to maintain physical health as well as inducing relaxation. It helps to alleviate the build up of stress and tension in the muscles from everyday use. Swedish, aroma therapy massage, Indian massage, Thai massage all the above massage techniques used specifically aimed to relax your muscles as the main purpose is to increase oxygen flow to the muscles and aid the body to remove the build up of toxins. Our massage therapists use soft relaxing background music to help draw the mind and body into a completely relaxed state.
Benefits of Massage.
• Aids weight loss
Supports relaxation and improves sleep
• Relieves aches and pains and help to tone the muscles
• Relaxation of tight muscles and helps with stiff joints
• Increases blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
• Stimulates the lymphatic system to aid the removal of waste products in the body
• Improves skin colour/texture/elasticity and breaks down fatty tissue
• Stimulates and soothes nerve endings in the skin
• Aids exfoliation process
• Softens and moisturises skin
• Helps stimulate metabolism naturally and improve general health
Our massage therapists use soft relaxing background music to help draw the mind and body into a completely relaxed state.