Manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands. A manicure treatment is not only a treatment for the natural nails but also for the hands. A manicure consists of filing, shaping of the free edge, treatments, massage of the hand and the application of polish, nail art,
Manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands loved by both sexes. A manicure treatment is not only a treatment for the natural nails but also for the hands. A usual manicure would usually enclose filing and shaping of the nails and the application of polish. French manicure is the latest and general style in the nail fashion. A alike treatment performed on the feet is a pedicure. A manicurist may perhaps in addition apply treatments to definite nails, such as painting pictures or designs on the nails or applying imitation jewels etc…
Purpose of Manicure:
- Its main purpose is to maintain hands, arms hygienic and in excellent condition.
- It prevents long nail formation.
- It discourages the wrinkles on the skin on the hand which is the first sin of ageing.
- It prevents nail damage like fragile information, splits.
Purpose of Pedicure:
- To stay the feet unpolluted, fair and in impressive condition.
- To cause the skin soft and smooth.
- It improves blood circulation, nourishes the skin of leg and the base muscles.
- To maintain the toe nails sterile, fit created and lustrous.